Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Blog Anniversary Greeting to Arkansas Patti

Dear Madam Patti,

In appreciation to your loyalty and friendship that adds colour to my bloglife. Without which, life is boring. Thank you for making me laugh with your unswerving jest and humour. Such hilarity of your spirit makes my soul healthy for it fortifies some sagging downhearted days.

From the bottom of my heart, here's my good cheers for your Blogversary! Please take this with you.

Anniversary Graphic #159

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Bonnie for such a lovely anniversary card. Perfect, and I shall post it on my side bar.
    So glad we found eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a pleasure Madam Patti. Thanks for accepting my humble token.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You is a simple Hello! Hugs from over the miles.
xoxoxo